Sunday, December 8, 2013

Argan oil for hair

Most of the time we are not happy with the colour of our hair.  If we are blond we want to have darker hair or vice versa.  However constant painting damages the hair. Like mine. After years of painting, my hair was really damaged. I used many hair care products but they didn't help much.

I recently found a natural product, the argan oil. For the first time it functioned. So I wanted to share my experience with you.


It is very easy to use.

You put a few drops of oil on your palms and rub it into your hair from the ends to the roots. The hair should be dry.

And then you wait like that 30 minutes long. You can put on a shower cap too if you want.


After 30 minutes you wash your hair with shampoo.

I hope it will have the same effect on your hairs too...

No comments:

Post a Comment