Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Metallic revolution

I define last year and also this year as the years of metallic colours. A few years ago people would find it peculiar to wear such shiny skirts, dresses or jackets. However since last year the look of 80's disco clothes became everyday clothes of today.


by Clements Ribeiro



Especially in winter times they make people look a little bit more vivid... Silver, gold or bronze are to be seen everywhere...



by H&M

I wear those skirts anytime I want. When I go out for dinner or when I just go out for a walk or even at work... I don't like to categorize clothes...





If you find the correct combination you can wear any clothes anywhere as long as they are not so extraordinary.


by City Triangles

 



For instance that dress on the right is categorized as a night dress. However just wear a black cardigan over and it is a "shiny" daily dress.





 


 


The same rule is valid for the black&gold tunic too. With a black cardigan, tights and long boots, it is nice daily outfit.

by Promod

Of course if you are person who likes to shine...


No comments:

Post a Comment