Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ankle boots

November is the last month of autumn. We are about to welcome winter and also thicker clothes and long boots. So before getting colder and the winter freezes us, it is just time for ankle boots.


  

I bought recently those black boots by La Strada. The shiny stones and the leather belt around were the main reason why they attracted me. Such details make even just a simple black boot look stunning. It gives the boots a designer look.



And those brick colour boots (by 5th Avenue) can be combined with a similar colour or a black dress and with black tights.



This year I spent so much money on ankle boots. But I find them really comfortable. It is possible to wear them under jeans too. However I prefer not wear those brown boots (by Claudia Ghizzani) under jeans not to hide their beautiful design.



You can just wear a long pullover and leggings with ankle boots as well. Those above are by Scholl.



I wear those brown boots above sometimes under jeans but they are nicer with a mini skirt or dress.




No comments:

Post a Comment