Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cabins or internet?


Today we will learn what fashion or shopping means for Senay Tura. She works in a textile company as a marketing expert. Although she likes shopping as each woman, cabins are not her favourite place.


Can you tell us about your style?

I like to wear casual and comfortable clothes. 


I prefer generally white, red, blue and green colours. I believe they fit me better. They fit my skin colour. For instance the colours orange or yellow don't look nice on me. I feel myself more energetic with light colours. 


I like décolleté in dresses or tops. I usually don't wear things that closes the whole neck. It should be a little bit open over the breasts. In summer I prefer clothes without sleeve.

How do you get dressed at work? Is it different than during the day?

I wear skirt or trousers made from cloth at work. But during the day when I go out I wear jeans or denim skirts. Mostly sportive. 


Even if I go out for a special night I try to look sportive. There should be some elements that show me energetic. I don't prefer very classical dresses or suits.

Do you go shopping very often?

I mostly go shopping when I need something. I also buy if I see a nice dress, shoes or bags while I am wandering out. I never say "I am bored. I should go out and buy something". 

Do you like trying clothes at the shops? 

It is not my favourite to go to a shop and try the things hours and hours. I don’t like the cabins. I know my size. I just look at the thing I like and say “Yes, it fits me” and I get it. My size is M or L. Something between. But I understand when I look. I buy often white shirts. Anyway you can’t try white shirts or dresses. It is forbidden here. I sometimes try just the skirts to see how long they are. That’s it. Cabins are horror for me.

 
What about internet?

It is easier to buy in internet for me. It is written there already M or L. You just click and buy. It is easier. 

Which brands or designers do you like?

LC Waikiki, Lacoste, Polo, Adidas… There are some Turkish brands also such as adl, DeFacto. I buy there a lot… I find Cengiz Abazoğlu’s designs nice. He is a Turkish designer. I also like Jennifer Lopez’s style. I like the way she gets dressed.
  

As far as I see you don't like very showy things? What about the accessories? 

Oh, they should be showy. I strike a balance between casual clothing and very showy accessories. For example huge hats or glasses are sine qua non.


The jewelry is also important for me. They should be large too. 




Necklaces, bracelets, earrings or rings with huge stones...



However pearl and starfish figures are very important for me.




Do you have an offer for women to hide their weights?

Short skirts with narrow cuts make you look thinner. I suggest never choosing pencil skirts. The ladies with unwanted weights should prefer also shirts, t-shirts or skirts with long vertical lines. 

They should try wearing long cardigans or jackets. Wide leg trousers are also not good. And last tip: Leggings! Never!


Thanks Senay for sharing her likes and dislikes with us... My next interview will be with a fashion designer...

No comments:

Post a Comment