Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How to be a fashion queen?

That is my first post...

After long years of searching, I understood my real ambition in the world: It is the "fashion". As well as buying all the clothes of the world, I also design myself. I design and sew the things which I can't find on the planet:)

Here I will try giving you some ideas about how to make yourselves look like a fashion queen without spending all your money and sometimes share my designs... But slowly and slowly...

The first thing you should do is to define your colour! It is a common view that people with blond hair and light skin should prefer darker clothes and the people with darker hair and darker skin should prefer lighter clothes. Yes, indeed it is true in some regard. However it doesn't mean that if you have black or brown hair you should just wear white or yellow clothes or if you have blond hair you should just wear black or brown. That is totally wrong. Because there are some women with dark skin or dark hair but black fits them perfectly!!! Or women with blond hair or light skin look like a princess with white clothes!!! So what is firstly important is to find YOUR COLOUR (S)! And run after them...



The second important issue is to redefine your STYLE! Do you like casual clothes, elegant or sport clothes more? Ask yourself? How do you like to look like?

1. Like an energetic, sportive woman
2. Like a lady or princess
3. Like a business woman
4. Like an intellectual woman
5. Like a flower child
6. Like a cute little girl in adult clothes
7. Like  a rebellious

Of course you don't have to wear all your life the same style clothes. But I believe every woman should have a style. To put is simple I mean when a friend sees a dress or t-shirt somewhere he/she should remember you immediately. He/she should be able to say "Waoow that fits X perfectly. She would love it". There should be a style that defines you. And also that fits you!

And thirdly I believe you should define your YEAR!!! Do you like 60s fashion? Or 70s? 80s or 90s? Or 2000s? If you make a little search you will find it out easily or maybe you already know. So you can go after the clothes that fit best to the fashion of those years.

There are so many important aspects in fashion which I will tell you from time to time, share my ideas and ask for your ideas too. I would love to hear from you. But those three simple aspects (colour, style and year) are the most important ones to start. If you have difficulty to find your style, the years choice would help you to find it out also.

Let's go today with my first combination. These are the clothes I preferred to wear today.... And why? Let's go on reading. Please continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment