Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rebellious me...

Today I feel myself a little bit rebellious. I didn't want to wear formal clothes at work. A formal skirt or a nice shirt didn't attract me much in the morning. My choice was that black dress by Diesel. I believe to look like a little bit different or rebellious that brand has good options. I like their style.



The zip in the middle and the cut style of the collars make it really "different"...

These are the boots by Scholl that I thought fit the best...



And the jewellery should also give me a little rebellious look... Silver is the best one. And these are my choices:



And lastly the bag... I preferred to fit the bag to the boots (which actually I don't see as a must) and decided for a dark brown one.



Over the dress a black letter jacket would be perfect...


No comments:

Post a Comment